Friday, 13 February 2015

My Top Haircare Products

Today I wanted to do a post about haircare. It's not something which I've spoken about extensively before but last week I sorted out all my beauty products and realised how many haircare products I do have (It's a scary amount!) and decided to do a blog post about some of my favourite products and when I use them. I've sorted them into two groups, products which I use on the go and products which I use at home...


On The Go


Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner
These are by far my favourite products to take when I go away anywhere, especially on holidays as the two of them really do work miracles on sun damaged hair. 

Get them here and here


John Frieda Volume Root Spray
This is great when you are away somewhere without any electric hair products like tongs or hairdryers. I just spray this into my roots when my hair is wet and then towel dry to give me some extra volume. 

Get it here


Schwarzkopf Got2b Powder
This is another great volumising product which you can use any time, anywhere. It takes about five seconds and you have instantly styled hair. 

Get it here


At Home



L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner
L'Oreal is a great haircare brand as they do the job really well and are never too expensive. My favourite type to use is the colour protect because even though not all of my hair is dyed, it really feels nourished after using and I don't get that heavy, greasy feeling which you can sometimes get from other shampoos and conditioners.

Get it here and here


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 
I use this as a deep conditioning hair mask sometimes leaving it on my hair for half an hour before washing off or, if I feel like my hair needs it, I leave it overnight. No matter how you use it, your hair will look glossy and healthier. 

Get it here


L'Oreal Colour Protect Styling Cream
This is a great additional product, I smooth it on my hair when it's looking a bit flyaway and wild! It makes my hair look shiner and hairstyles hold in place better.

Get it here


Aussie Texturising and Conditioning Gel Spray
I've tried a lot of texturising sprays, some better than others, and I always come back to this one. It's my favourite one to use as it doesn't give hair that crunchy feeling that a lot of sprays do. It's lightweight and makes hair look a lot thicker and voluminous.  

Get it here


Thanks for reading and hope you have a great weekend :)

What are your favourite haircare products?

Rosanna 
x

8 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Please click on some of the links of my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/romwe-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Aussie hair products, they seriously make miracles happen for my hair. I haven't used anything like a root spray, but I'm definitely interested!

    Beka. xo
    <a href="http://www.littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk/“>littleworldofbeka</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would 100% recommend, it's my favourite texturising spray x

      Delete
  3. I love L'Oréal Nutri gloss and Dove masks for my hair.
    Have an amazing weekend Rosanna!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *