Monday, 23 February 2015

February Favourites

I was all set to write this in a couple of weeks but last night I realised that this month is quite a bit shorter than all the others so I've decided to post it today! February is a bit of an odd month for me, I'm completely fed up of winter now and 100% ready for some warmer days but also still stuck in the same winter routine. Here are some of the things which I've been slightly obsessed with this month...

Rituals Matt Finish Foundation 

I picked this up in the January sales but only started properly using it this month. I'm a big fan of matte look foundations rather than a 'dewy' look. This is a great match for my skin tone at the moment (I use colour number 1) and is really long lasting. I use this when I'm out all day or for a special occasion. You don't get a lot in a tube but a little goes quite a long way. 

Get it here


Calvin Klein Ultimate Edge Gloss Pots


I bought these in T K Maxx for a ridiculously cheap price not long ago and have found myself reaching for them more often than I would have thought. Gloss pots aren't something I really use as they are much more of a faff than a tube or a stick but I really love the consistency and feel of these. I use a lip brush to apply them. You don't have to build up the colour at all and I really like the variety of the shades. 

Calvin Klein Gloss Pots in Rose, Bronzed and Fuchsia 


Ten Acre Crisps and Propercorn Popcorn



I'm a sucker for pretty packaging! My favourite new shop discovery in London is 'As Nature Intended' (check out their website here) on Commercial Street. Even though it's a health food shop, my favourite section is the snacks aisle! These are my two best (and tastiest) discoveries from my visits. 

Ten Acre Crisps in When The Chilli Got Sweet - Get them here
Propercorn Lightly Sea Salted Popcorn - Get it here


Hart Of Dixie TV Series

I've been really loving watching Hart Of Dixie this month, mostly (to be honest) for Rachel Bilson's amazing outfits! It's the perfect mix of drama, comedy and fashion and I would really recommend it. I've only got a couple more episodes to see until I catch up and I'm watching them sparingly!

Get the box set here


Thanks so much for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

10 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your selection Rosanna! Great picks Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these CK glosses, they have amazing shades :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *