Thursday, 5 February 2015

Comfortable Clothes and Concert Trips

I haven't done an outfit look in ages, most probably because it's been absolutely freezing outside and I'm a bit of a wimp and hate the cold! But on Tuesday I was off out to a concert and so for the first time in ages, actually made a bit of an effort with an outfit. I got the oversized jumper for my birthday before Christmas and I love wearing it, not just because it's incredibly comfortable but I can also wear it with leggings which is great, especially for big meals out!
(Excuse the grumpy look and swollen face, I've got a wisdom tooth infection!)




What I Wore

Oversized Jumper - H&M - Still in store - Similar here
Black Leggings - H&M - Get them here
Snood - New Look - Similar here
Bag - Zara - Similar here
Boots - Primark - Website here


What Makeup I Used


1) Make Up Revolution Brow Kit - Get it here
2) Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Get it here
3) Maybelline Fit Me Powder - Get it here
4) Teeez Desert Metals Mascara - Get it here
5) Rituals Matt Finish Foundation - Get it here
6) No 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Starry Lights and Wheatsheaf - Get them here

Thanks so much for reading :)

Rosanna
x

6 comments:

  1. Eveything is on point you look great!! Lovely boots! too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/02/golden-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look Rosanna! Great snood and sweater! Love the combo with the boots too!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *