Wednesday, 7 January 2015

What's In My Handbag: Winter Edition




I did my first 'What's in my bag' post last year and it went down really well. I've decided to do another one about what I carry when the weather is a little colder. The bag was a gift from Laura for my 21st and I love it so much. It adds some much needed brightness to dark and dreary winter days. 

Winter Necessities 


Gloves
I always like to carry around a pair of gloves with me from October onwards. I love this pair as it makes a normal coat stand out. I wear these with my navy coat and matching red scarf. 

Red Leather Cut Out Gloves - Primark - Similar here

Sunglasses
The sun gets really low in the winter and I always keep my sunglasses to hand so that I can keep the glare out of my eyes when I'm driving. These are my favourite ones because they really block out the sun and they're in a small enough pouch to fit into my handbag easily.

RayBan Wayfarers - Get them here

Lip Balm
Nothing says winter like chapped lips! I love this lip balm so so much. It tastes like Turkish Delights and it's really long lasting and moisturising. 

Lip Balm - Rodial - Get it here


Practical Things


Purse
I've had this purse for ages now but it's still going strong! I like the slight Art-Deco feel of it and I'm really impressed that it hasn't fallen apart like all my past purses.

Black and Gold Purse - New Look - Shop Purses here

Keyrings
Both of these keyrings are a staple in any bag I take out. I like simple ones which I know won't take up any room and I can find easily.

Heart Keyring - Mulberry - Similar here
Red Tassel Keyring - Accessorize - Similar here

Phone Case
I was in two minds about getting this case. It was a toss up between the elephant and the Tardis. I'm definately getting the Tardis for my next one though!

Head Case Phone Cover - Get it here


Important Extras


Make Up Bag
I picked up this make up bag in Bicester Village last year (check out the blog post here) and I've used it almost every time I've been out since. It's super sturdy and fits everything I need in it. 

Mac Make Up Bag - Get it here

Personalised Pen
I can never find my name on personalised things :( and so I always have to console myself with just the letter 'R'. However, this pen is really pretty and small enough to tuck into the corner of my bag. I always forget to carry a pen so this is staying in my handbag.

Letter 'R' Pen - Similar here

Rose Compact Mirror
This is another thing I always seem to forget just when I need it and have to end up doing my makeup in my phone screen. This compact mirror is so lovely and handy.

Black Rose Compact Mirror - Get it here

Thanks so much for reading :)

What's in your winter handbag?

Rosanna
x


6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous bag! I also really like your phone case. Great post!

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chic liitle red bag!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - ive been thinking about doing apost like this for a while - I may do one:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll look forward to reading yours Xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *