Monday, 19 January 2015

Outfit and Make Up Look Of The Day


Hi everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post today about what I'm wearing and what makeup I have used. Today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year and so I thought I would wear my new heart print shirt to spread the love <3

I'm out and about all day today and so I wanted to wear something stylish but also comfortable. I picked up this shirt in Matalan at the end of last week and I love it because the fabric is super soft and cosy and I can layer up underneath it and nobody knows! 



My Outfit Details

Shirt - Matalan - Get it here

Jeans - H&M - Get them here

Bracelet - Pandora - Get it here


Makeup



Face
Primer - Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Get it here
Foundation - Rituals Matte Finish Foundation - Get it here
Highlighter - YSL Touche Eclat - Get it here

Eyes
Mascara - Teeez Desert Metals Mascara - Get it here
Eyeshadow - Revlon Photoready Palette in Metropolitan - Get it here
Eyeliner - Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner - Get it here

Lips
Lipstick - Revlon Moisture Stain in India Intrigue - Get it here


What are you doing today?

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna
x

4 comments:

  1. Very cool mani!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!


    Please help me by checking the sheinside link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/01/genius-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *