Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Orange Is The New Black


As the end of winter is almost in sight, our thoughts have already turned to summer outfits and both of us are guilty of already buying some summer clothes in anticipation of the warmer weather! 
However, we know that it will be a long time before we get to properly wear anything remotely summery and so we have to resort to other measures! We really love these orange and black high heeled shoes from Online Avenue as they bring a pop of colour to a grey day (which today definitely is!). We've each styled them with how we would wear them...

Laura's Outfit



I preferred to keep it simple and let the shoes do the talking! I teamed these shoes from Online Avenue with my favourite leather skirt and a chic waistcoat for a classic and fashion forward look. I added a leopard print bag to add some extra dimension. 

Get the high heels here


Rosanna's Outfit



I chose an all black outfit so that the orange in the shoes really stood out. I paired my favourite black skinny jeans with a black shirt and bag. I love how a simple pop of colour can really make an outfit and these shoes really brightened up my day!

Online Avenue Dolcis Stilettos - Get them here

Don't forget to check out Online Avenue for great high heels for women

Thanks for reading *

Rosanna and Laura
x

8 comments:

  1. You look great dear!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/01/bornpretty-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour! Especially with leo prints!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pretty shoes. I'd definitely pair them with black to make them stand out. Looking lovely.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heels look great on they both of you! :)

    And just like you.. I'm sooo waiting for summer!! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *