Friday, 16 January 2015

My Winter Skincare Essentials


Over the past year or so, my skin has changed quite a bit. This has meant however, that I have to be much more picky about the products which I use on my skin. Now, especially in winter I use the products I'm confident won't dry out my skin or cause me to break out. I wanted to share some of my winter skincare favourites...

Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion



This stuff is incredible! Nourishing really is the word for this body lotion, I can't even describe how good skin feels after using this. The consistency is great, it's not too thick or too thin. It's not great to have to spend ages applying body lotion when it's freezing cold but this sinks in immediately and you're not left with a greasy residue that some lotions leave behind. Also, it smells absolutely incredible,. definitely a winner!

Get it here


Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub



I've never used a lip scrub before this winter. It's not something I would usually go for but after a week of using this, I'm never going back! I'm not overly crazy about the bubblegum flavour but I'm more than willing to overlook it because of the amazing results I've seen. Usually in winter I use lip balm a couple of times a day but after using this I only need to apply it once and it lasts all day.

Get it here


Clinique Foaming Cleanser



I mentioned this product in my December favourites (check them out here). I have been using this every evening for a month now and I have seen a noticeable difference with my skin. A little goes a long way and even though I only have a small tube, I've hardly made a dent in it.

Get it here


Burt's Bees Almond and Milk Hand Cream



Dry skin isn't really something I've suffered from before last year but lately I've been feeling it especially with my hands. Luckily I've been able to nip this in the bud with the Burt's Bees hand cream. I really don't like the smell of it (any other marzipan haters out there??) but the results are what keep me coming back for more!

Get it here


Have a great weekend :)

What are your winter skincare essentials?

Rosanna
x

4 comments:

  1. Great products and routine! I need to try the Lush lipscrub :)

    Kisses, Kali
    kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Caudalie!
    Have an amazing weekend!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *