Monday, 26 January 2015

January Favourites

Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Sandwash Pink



As soon as I saw this, I absolutely fell in love with the colour. It's the most beautiful nude pink and it stood out to me straight away. It's also reportedly the Duchess of Cambridge's favorite lipstick as well! It's been my staple go-to lip colour pretty much every day this month. I like to wear it with neutral make up for the day and pair it with a smoky eye in the evening or for special occasions. 

Get it here


This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray



This is a product which I've seen a lot of hype about in blogs and vlogs and to be honest, It wouldn't be something which I would ever immediately rush out and buy but I got one in my advent calendar last month. I've used it every time I've struggled to sleep and it really does work (No pun intended!). It smells just like a spa and as soon as I use it, I feel instantly relaxed. 

Get it here


Online Avenue Heels





I've fallen in love with these heels from Online Avenue. A full blog post on them, including accompanying outfit ideas will be up later in the week. The ankle strap prevents them from being too feeble and I can walk without falling over in them which is a result!

Get them here



Sally Hansen Nail Rehab




January seemed like a good month to try and get my nails back on track and I can safely say that I've accomplished that goal! I mentioned this nail polish in my New Year, New Nail Colours blog post (check it out here) and it has been my nail polish staple this month. I've worn it alone, as it's a lovely pale pink colour and I've worn it underneath other colours and my nails feel and look a lot better. 

Get it here

Thanks so much for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

6 comments:

  1. I love those heels. They will definitely make a statement :).

    And a great way to provide a pop of color if you have to wear dark or neutral colors for work.

    http://www.fashionablenachos.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, am looking forward to wearing them more once the weather gets a bit warmer! x

      Delete
  2. I love your red heels!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heels are amazing!!

    http://elenacanostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! We're putting up a blog post about them later today x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *