Thursday, 4 December 2014

Your Christmas Outfits Sorted with Ikrush

We both love a good party outfit and now that December is here, we're sure that most of you have spent far too much time trawling through website after website looking for that perfect Christmas party dress, or that little something which is going to turn your ordinary look into something more festive. 
Trust us, we were in the same boat until last week!

We've spoken before about Ikrush, back in the summer as it had some amazing outfits for holidays (which we totally took advantage of!) but their Christmas outfit selection is something else altogether. We've chosen two of our favourite items from their winter collection and each picked a different festive occasion and styled it accordingly.

Hope this gives you a few ideas!


Work Christmas Drinks



Laura: I've styled the Marissa Sparkle Skater Dress for work Christmas drinks. I've added black opaque tights and a statement necklace for a bit of added sparkle. I've accessorised with a feather clutch bag which adds some fun but it's also big enough to fit all my things in!


New Year's Eve




Rosanna: I've styled the Marissa Sparkle Skater Dress for a New Year's Eve party. I've added a gold plaited belt and some matching gold jewellery. I've also added a clock clutch bag to help me count down the hours until midnight!



Get it here!

Christmas Day Lunch


Laura: This Kelby Gingham skort is great as it's so versatile. It can so easily be dressed up or down but I've chosen to style it for Christmas Day lunch. The first thing I noticed when I tried it on was how incredibly comfortable it is. The waist is elasticated which means I can eat everything I want and not be uncomfortable at all during the day :) I've paired it with black tights and a black short sleeved t-shirt. 


Boxing Day Walk



Rosanna: I've chosen to wear my Kelby Gingham skort for my boxing day walk. I've paired it with a three-quarter sleeve length jumper and long black boots and black tights. The skort looks smart enough to wear out to a family meal later in the day too.



Get it here!

Check out the Ikrush website here for more great pieces


Thanks so much for reading*

Rosanna and Laura
x

10 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, it's really worth checking out their website for Christmas outfit ideas! X

      Delete
  3. Stunning outfit!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These outfits are so cute! I especially love the clutch with a clock pattern! I'd love one!!!
    You have lovely blog!!
    www.thatbrownchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment Xx

      Delete
  5. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girls! ♥

    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's really kind of you to say Xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *