Sunday, 21 December 2014

NYE Outfit Inspiration with Blue Vanilla


Blue Vanilla is a brand which we really enjoy wearing. It has a great selection of clothes on their website (check them out here) and is also stocked through New Look. Apart from all the great party range they have at the moment, they also have a Knit Boutique section with some lovely jumpers, capes and cardigans which we know that we'll be buying next month!
  Having just about sorted out all our outfits for Christmas, we hadn't really given a thought to New Year's Eve and what we would wear for that! We chose this great black playsuit with mesh panels as it's incredibly versatile to style. 
We usually like to put our own spin on an outfit and each style it a different way, check out how we styled it below...

Laura

I paired the playsuit with these awesome star print tights. I've been looking for something to wear them with and this plain black playsuit was perfect! I added some ankle boots as it's more than likely to be cold outside! I wore my hair in a low ponytail and added some red lipstick for a festive feel.




Rosanna

I braved it and didn't wear any tights with the playsuit though the look would still work with flesh coloured tights! I styled my outfit with some heeled black ankle boots and a studded black belt. I curled my hair and added a smoky eye look.




Don't forget to check out the Blue Vanilla Website 

Thanks for reading*

Rosanna and Laura
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *