Sunday, 28 December 2014

December Favourites



Glam Glow Face Mask



I've been reading about Glam Glow for around a year now and I was lucky enough to get a tub in my You Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar. Of course, for research purposes (ahem) I had to try it out straight away! The results were instantaneous, I don't know what magic they put in there but wow! I've had to ration myself using it but I know that I'll be treating myself to another one as soon as it runs out. This product definitely lives up to the hype.

Get it here


Blue Vanilla Black Playsuit


Laura and I actually did a blog post on this playsuit just before Christmas (check it out here). It's such a great piece and can be worn with black tights and a cardigan for nights out in this cold weather! It's such a classic style, feels super comfortable and I'm really looking forward to wearing it again.

Check out Blue Vanilla here



Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser


I've been using this for nearly two weeks now and I'm amazed at how great it's made my skin feel. I use it in the evening before I go to bed, it feels so fresh and smooth and it lathers up and sinks in super easily. I like how this is fragrance free as other products irritate my skin but so far I'm really really impressed with it and would recommend it to anybody on the look out for a new cleanser. 

Get it here


Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob



I'm actually obsessed with this lip liner! I'd been using my Mac lip liner in Boldly Bare since the summer and I decided that I needed a change. I'd seen this lip liner in a couple of peoples blogs and vlogs and I didn't waste any time in going out and buying it. I picked it up at the beginning of the month and I've already used up about a quarter of it. I like it because it lasts a lot longer than most lipsticks and it's really easy to apply. 

Get it here

Thanks so much for reading. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :)

Rosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *