Friday, 28 November 2014

November Favourites



Rimmel Apocalips and Rimmel Lasting Colour Rush




On a recent shopping trip I couldn't resist picking up a few more lip colours. I have a Rimmel Apocalips in a darker colour and I was so impressed with the staying power (I wore it at a wedding in Italy and I didn't have to re-apply it once all day) and when I saw the colour Celestial, I knew that it would have to be mine. I wore it that very evening and again, no surprise, no re-applying was needed. I know that it will be another make up bag staple. 
At the same time, I spotted the Rimmel Lasting Colour Rush crayon in Drive Me Nude. I've found that it lasts almost as long as the Apocalips but the colour slightly changes. It starts off as a nude colour and then a couple of hours later, it turns into a pink colour. Not that it bothers me too much though, the formulation is great and it smells really good.

Get them here and here


Bourjois Delice De Poudre Duo 






In the past few years, I've spent much more than any normal person on bronzers and highlighters. I've noticed that a lot of bloggers have been featuring this duo in a lot of blog posts and videos and on a recent trip to Boots, I picked this up in the 3 for 2. 
I can definitely see why everybody raves about this. It's easily blendable and just subtle enough to look natural. The one thing which I'm not keen on is the packaging. I get the look which they're trying to go for but compared with all the other Bourjois products, it just doesn't fit. However, packaging issues aside, it is something which I would re-purchase in the future. 

Get it here


Long Road Home and 1989



It was my birthday a few weeks ago and I had wanted both of these CD's for ages and I was lucky enough to get them as presents. I had a long train journey last week so I got to listen to them properly and I love them both so much. Long Road Home is so perfect for winter and 1989 is just perfect full stop!

Get them here and here

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna
x


6 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel's Apocalips, they are amazing :) Great favorites!

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think I'm going to have to get some more colours x

      Delete
  2. I love the lip gloss!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *