Monday, 3 November 2014

Autumn Style Staples


I wanted to do a blog post today about my favourite autumn pieces and how I wear them. I'm not very good about layering up and keeping warm (I'm much happier when it's summer) but so far, it hasn't been too cold in England so I haven't had to bundle up just yet!




As Laura will definitely confirm, I have way too many brown boots. So many that I'm running out of space (If anybody has any storage ideas, please let me know!) 
I pretty much wear boots from September to May, that's my excuse anyway! 
Below I've picked some of my favourite in the shops now. The ones above are from New Look and they bring out a similar style every year.





I love a print and when it gets a bit colder it's great to have some dresses with sleeves. As mentioned before, I'm not very good at putting on a cardigan or a coat! Below are a few of my current favourite printed dresses, I've just bought the one on the left!






To be honest, satchels are great at any time of year but I love to pair them with some long boots and a jumper and leggings. They're great for casual or dressed up and a bright one is so much more fun!





I have a huge drawer full to the brim of every type of scarf imaginable but still I'm always looking for more. Throughout the autumn and winter all you see of anybody is their coat, boots and scarf so it pays to have a nice one!



Thanks so much for reading :)

What are your autumn style staples?

Rosanna
x

10 comments:

  1. I love a good scarf! your star print one is so pretty!
    Rachel x Sparkles and Starlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your scarf!

    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scarf!



    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks for fall - especially the printed scarf!

    Fair-well xx,
    -Lauren Vandiver
    http://vandifair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love satchels! I really like your blog, you have a new follower :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment, have followed you back! x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *