Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Summertime Sadness





What I Wore

Top - H&M (similar here)
Skirt - River Island (similar here
Shoes - Next
Earrings - Matalan
Sunglasses - Chloe via T K Maxx

*

Lipstick - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Lovesick' (get it here)


Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I went back to university last week and things have been hectic! 
This is the last OOTD from my trip to Tenerife and looking at the pictures is making me very sad. At the moment I'm looking out the window at rain and gloomy skies and I'm wearing three layers! I'm definitely already missing summer...I think the little Indian Summer we had lulled me in to a false sense of security - I forgot how miserable and cold autumn really is!
I'll just have to put together some of my favourite winter outfits to cheer myself up :)

Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

P.S. I miss my hair braid!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Have followed you on Bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *