Sunday, 26 October 2014

October Favourites

Autumnal Nails


I've been wearing a lot of dark colours on my nails since the end of summer. My favourite is Temptress by No.7 as it's a shade which goes with everything and lasts a really long time. I'm looking forward to wearing a lot of navy and wine colours throughout the winter and I'm looking for some new shades at the moment so suggestions would be very much appreciated! 

From left to right

Maybelline Colour Show in Downtown Red - Get it here
Revlon Parfumiere in Beachy - Get it here
No. 7 Stay Perfect Polish in Temptress - Get it here


Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer



This was something which Laura and I both picked up when we went to Bicester Village. I'm embarrassed to say that I'd never even considered (or really heard of) under eye primers before. I just used a generic, everyday one. But I have to say now that I've started using this one, I'm going to find it very hard to stop! 

Get it here


Angel by Thierry Mugler



I have to be honest and say that before this summer, I had never really considered using this perfume before. It wasn't for any particular reason, just that it had never really caught my eye. However, since getting my first Thierry Mugler perfume in July, I've been hooked and also intrigued! Yesterday I tried their body lotion for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. So many of the body lotions which come with perfumes aren't that impressive or long lasting but I could still smell the perfume after a whole day. 

Shop Thierry Mugler here


Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x



8 comments:

  1. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    http://bluecoastofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, i've not heard of an under eye primer either! You learn something new everyday haha! P.S I love Rimmel's Lycra Pro Nail Varnish in Hypnotise, it's the perfect dark red/purple almost black shade!

    Great post,

    Amy X
    www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad it's not just me! Will check out the nail polish next time I'm shopping, thanks so much for the recommendation x

      Delete
  4. The nail polishes are such pretty autumn colours!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love darker colours for autumn/winter! x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *