Monday, 27 October 2014

Blue Vanilla Dress


As our readers will know, we're both fans of the party dress! Even though the evenings are getting darker and colder, it's not going to stop us dressing up. We both love this dress from Blue Vanilla (Check out their website here) and we wanted to do a blog post about how we both would wear it.

Laura's Look




I put together my outfit as if I was going to a wedding. I added the option of straps to the dress and paired it with opaque tights and black heels. I also put my hair in an updo and added some accessories. I love how this dress is so versatile and I really like the option of having straps depending on what sort of occasion you're going to!


Rosanna's Look




I put together my outfit as if I was going on a night out. I kept the dress strapless and added some sparkly shoes and a purple clutch. I curled my hair and added dark lipstick. This dress is so perfect for an evening out or even a Christmas party. I love the sparkles!

Get the dress here

And don't forget to check out Blue Vanilla here!

Thanks so much for reading*

Rosanna and Laura
x

8 comments:

  1. I like how you managed to style it differently, I didn't realize it was the same dress at first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's such a great going out dress x

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress!


    Please help me by clicking some of the links on my new post!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/autumn-sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! I am a real tights girl and love how well it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dresses are always better when you can pair them with tights! x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *