Sunday, 28 September 2014

September Favourites

Mac Make Up Bag



I bought this make up bag last week at the Cosmetic Company Shop in Bicester Village (see blog post here) and I've been using it every day since. The size is perfect to fit in most bags and as it's not too flimsy, I don't have to worry about anything being crushed if it makes it's way to the bottom of my handbag.
Also, I love the Art-Deco design of the make up bag, it makes me feel very glamorous whenever I use it!

Get it here


H&M Jeans


This week I had two trips to H&M and both times, I ended up leaving with a new pair of jeans. I usually hate the H&M sale, it's too confusing and too busy but after I spotted the jeans section I made an exception! I'm a really weird size for jeans and I find it really difficult to get a pair which fits properly. I feel so lucky I found two pairs in a week!

Shop the H&M jeans sale here


Hairtrade Dip Dye Hair Extensions


I feel so cool when I wear these hair extensions! A dip dye colour isn't what I would usually be brave enough to try but as these are hair extensions, I don't have to worry about committing to turquoise hair full time. 
They are super easy to put in and feel so realistic, I kept forgetting that I'm wearing extensions. 
Check out my full review here

Get them here

Thanks so much for reading!

Rosanna 
x

2 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Have followed you on bloglovin x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *