Wednesday, 3 September 2014

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink






What I Wore

Kimono - ZARA (similar here)
T-Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Forever 21 (similar here)
Shoes - eBay (get them here)
Bag - T K Maxx


I took these pictures months ago and then totally forgot about them! I've just got a new phone and found them when I was going through all my photos. This kimono is the most beautiful thing ever, and the fabric is so soft. I saw a girl wearing it on the tube and wanted to ask her where she got it but she got off before I could! I then saw it in ZARA and the rest is history :)


Laura
x


8 comments:

  1. I love this! I want a kimono!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We're already following you lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely kimono!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Zara is pretty great! xx

    —Rebecca
    www.wanderdust.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yea, probably my favourite shop! Xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *