Thursday, 4 September 2014

Kiko Cosmetics


I've been a fan of Kiko Cosmetics for a while now and I wanted to do a compilation of some of the things I've got recently. I've visited a few of their shops around Europe but still never managed to make it to the shop in London yet! It's definitely on my list of things to do... 


Kiko Nail Polishes


These nail lacquers are so affordable and come in loads of different colours so there is something for everyone. For some reason, the pinks are what I gravitate towards. My favourite is the berry shade and I'm looking forward to wearing it more this autumn. 

Kiko Nail Lacquer in 216




 Kiko Laser Lacquer in 431




Kiko Nail Lacquer in 375





Kiko Nail Lacquer in 364



Shop Kiko Nail Lacquers here


Kiko Smart Lipsticks


Again, these lipsticks are such a bargain. They come in so many different colours and they are so soft and moisturising. They also smell really good which is an added bonus. I would really recommend these, you can't go wrong with the price and the packaging looks sleek and much more expensive than they actually are!

Kiko Smart Lipstick in 917



Kiko Smart Lipstick in 915



Kiko Smart Lipstick in 918




Shop Smart Lipsticks here


Please let me know if you have any other Kiko recommendations, I would love to get some more products from them!

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x

2 comments:

  1. I love this brand!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *