Thursday, 25 September 2014

Hairtrade Dip Dye Hair Extensions


I'm super excited to write this blog post! About a year ago I bought a bottle of turquoise dye, intending on dip dying my hair (and hoping to look exceptionally cool!) however, it didn't quite go to plan and it ended up back in the bathroom cabinet. 
When I saw these extensions from Hairtrade (check them out here), I was hoping that maybe they could achieve the same effect I had aimed for last year. I hadn't ever used hair extensions before but how hard could it be?!...

 How the hair extensions come packaged

 The clips at the top of the extensions (these baffled me for a bit!)

...Pretty easy as it turned out, Hairtrade have a great how-to section in their FAQ's and also some great videos and celebrity inspiration. Once I had studied all of that, it only took me a couple of minutes to put the extensions in and style my hair appropriately. 
Check out their tutorials here

What I had been hoping to achieve for ages!

After styling my extensions

Get the dip dye hair extensions here
And don't forget to check out Hairtrade here

Do you wear hair extensions?

Rosanna 
x

4 comments:

  1. Looks great lovely! The turquoise really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment! I'm excited to wear them again x

      Delete
  2. This looks gorgeous on you! I love the turquoise colour and how you incorporated that into your braids. :)

    Olivia x Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *