Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Crop-Top






What I'm Wearing

Crop Top - New Look (lots of similar ones in the sale here, here & here)
Shorts - Vintage Levi (very similar here)
Cardigan - eBay (get it here)
Choker - eBay
Shoes - Primark


Rosanna and I have been so lucky to go on a few really lovely holidays this year. Straight after Center Parcs I went for a family holiday in Tenerife. I've never been on two hot holidays in one year before and must say I'm starting to feel like a real jet-setter! The holiday was a treat as I have been struggling with really bad pain in my shoulder for nearly a year, hot weather gives me so much relief as my muscles relax and to just lounge by the pool with no stresses was amazing. I'm booked to have surgery now and am looking forward to getting better and living life to the full again (I had to be very cautious in Center Parcs which was why I was so bad at mini golf!). 

Anywayz enough of my rambling sob-story! This outfit is from our first night in Tenerife. I absolutley love this crop-top and am so sad that winter is coming and I won't be able to wear it any more. I'll be pairing it with some high-waisted jeans for the next couple of weeks whilst I still can though :)

Laura
x




2 comments:

  1. lovely print!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *