Sunday, 21 September 2014

Bicester Village Haul

On Friday, we traveled to Oxfordshire to visit Bicester Village, an outlet shopping center with some fantastic bargains to be found! We didn't go for anything specific but we hadn't been in a while and it was nice to have a look around and check out some shops. 

What I Bought

Mac Stroke of Midnight Lip Bag in Nude




We spent quite a bit of time in the Cosmetics Company store where I picked up a couple of things. I loved the look of the make up bag (above) and to have some Mac products come with it was a massive bonus! 
I've only tried out the lip gloss so far but I'm very impressed and I'm looking forward to using all three products properly in the week ahead. 
RRP-£32 
Outlet price-£22.50


Smashbox Primer Trio


Laura and I both picked this trio up. As well as the Photo Finish foundation primer (which I've tried before and loved) it also came with a lid primer and a hydrating under eye primer. It was such a great offer that we couldn't possibly leave without buying it!
RRP-£14
Outlet Price-£10.50


Jack Wills Leggings



I also picked up some leggings in Jack Wills. I think the only time I go to Jack Wills is when I'm at Bicester Village despite their being one where I live! I had originally planned to wear them as pyjamas but I wore them yesterday and they were so cosy and warm I might reconsider!
RRP-£22.50
Outlet Price-£12























What I Wore

Jeans - New Look - Get them here
Shoes - Similar here
Top - Yesstyle - Similar here
Sunglasses - RayBan- Get them here
Bag - H&M - Get it here

Thanks for reading! Have you been to Bicester Village?

Rosanna 
x

4 comments:

  1. I love Bicester Village! My favourite shop is Cath Kidston but it gets sooo busy in there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! We spent a lot of time lusting after the weekend bags in there x

      Delete
  2. Ooh lovely post, looks like a lovely place

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *