Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Pattern and Plaits




What I Wore

Dress - Zara
Cardigan - eBay (get it here)
Earrings - Topshop
Shoes - eBay (get them here)
Bag - Accesorize
Rings - Matalan



I bought this dress years ago but I still really love wearing it, especially on holiday as it is just so summery and fun. I actually always wear it back-to-front as I when I first saw it in the shop it was facing the wrong way and that's the way I fell for it! I think what's meant to be the front is pretty plain and the bow is just too cute not to show off. It was nice to give it a new spin for 2014 by adding the flatforms and long sheer cardigan.



Laura
x

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love that dress


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/08/summer-breeze.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the pattern on the dress. Also the white polish is so chic!

    Would love if you check out my blog. Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the polish too :) its really nice for summer.

      Your blog is great, have followed you and look forward to seeing your new posts - Laura xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Have followed you - Laura xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *