Friday, 29 August 2014

Fluffy





What I Wore

Co-ord - Someday by Laura (not me lol!) (see her amazing stuff here)
Shoes - eBay (get them here)
Sunglasses - Accesorize (very similar here)
Earrings - Matalan (very similar here)


This is a very delayed post from our holiday to Corfu. I wanted to save this outfit till last as I love this co-ord so much but then I ended up forgetting about it! This co-ord is like a dream come true to me, I mean come on it's FLUFFY - how often do you get to wear fluffy clothes?! It's hand made and that makes it feel even more special to me - I've never had anything handmade before. My only worry is when I'll ever get to wear this again - I'd be too scared to wear it out in the UK as I know a drink would be spilt on it in the first 5 minutes ;)

Thanks for reading!

Laura
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *