Monday, 14 July 2014

My Go-To Summer Dress



I love this dress so much that I take it with me on almost every summer holiday (See blog post here). I love the simplicity of it and I like to wear it a different way every time. This holiday I wore it with tan accessories, gold jewellery and bright nails. 




What I Wore

Dress - H&M - Similar here
Bag - New Look - Get it here
Wedges - New Look - Similar here
Rings - Matalan - Get them here
Sunglasses - RayBan - Get them here
Belt - New Look - Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x



10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!
    Becky x
    www.thetelephonebox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning, love your dress <3


    http://ranosalman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress and very cute outfit! :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a summer dress that I always wear. It's funny that you end up having that one dress that gets worn more often than the others. Mine is also pretty simple and therefore versatile.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I love simpler dresses as you can change the look easily and to suit your mood x

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I really love tan accessories with white/cream dresses in the summer. I think it looks so chic. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm hoping to wear the combo again during the summer xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *