Friday, 25 July 2014

Makeup Revolution


Hi everyone! Last week I finally jumped on the beauty blogger bandwagon and ordered some products from Makeup Revolution. (Check out their website here) I've read about their Iconic 3 palette numerous times this year and I was itching to give this new brand a try...


Iconic 3 Palette



I was so excited to try these eyeshadows out! It was actually a few days after the products came that I was able to take the pictures and the whole time I was desperate to give them a go. When I finally did, I wasn't disappointed at all. The colours are super pretty and exactly what I would go for in an eyeshadow palette and they blend together really well. I'm looking forward to trying them out properly over the next couple of weeks. 

Get it here


Focus and Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit



I needed something new for my eyebrows and for a while I'd been putting it off but as soon as I spotted this on the website I thought that it wouldn't hurt to give it a go! The packaging for this looks really sleek and it's a great handbag size as well. It even includes a mini pair of tweezers which was a nice surprise. The colours are a good mix and it comes in a variety of shades. 

Get it here


Eye Dust in Affluent



I didn't really want to buy anymore eye products but just as I was about to pay, I spotted this! I was looking for a gold eyeshadow since I got back from holiday and this was such a bargain I had to have it. It came out much stronger than I thought it would which was great as so many similar things sometimes don't. I'm off to a festival in a few days and I'll definitely be taking this with me.

Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x

10 comments:

  1. Amazing palette!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this brand. Everything looks so nice and SUPER pigmented!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I've been using the eyebrow palette every day x

      Delete
  3. Looks great!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/07/pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palette looks amazing! I love the pigment shade!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it every day! It's definitely worth a buy x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *