Tuesday, 29 July 2014

July Favourites

This month has been very busy! Laura and I returned from holiday at the beginning of the month and currently I'm packing to go away for a festival! Here are a collection of things I've been using and loving this month:

Coral Necklace


I bought this necklace when we were on holiday. We were shopping in a small town in Corfu and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I've been wearing it with white or black plain t-shirts and I love how it can dress up an outfit easily. I've had lots of comments on it already and I'm looking forward to wearing it more throughout the summer. 

Similar here


Clinique Chubby Stick and Ciate Caviar Manicure


This month has definitely been the month of magazine freebies! Believe it or not, everything in the picture above came free with magazines. I was so excited for the caviar manicure because my lilac nail polish had just run out and this was an absolutely perfect shade. I haven't tried the caviar part yet but I'm itching to give it a go!
I was also incredibly happy when my monthly Glamour magazine arrived accompanied by a Clinique Chubby Stick! I've wanted one for ages and it was every bit as good as I had hoped. I've been wearing it every day and the colour is lovely.

Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon - Get it here

Shop Ciaté Caviar Manicure here


Ipanema Tropical Flip Flops


These are by far the comfiest flip flops I have ever worn in my life! I couldn't get over how soft they felt when I first put them on. They are such a lovely bright colour for summer and with all the hot weather we've been having in England, I've been so glad that I've had them to wear.

Get them here


Makeup Revolution


I know that I'm relatively late to catch on about this, but the other week I finally caved in and ordered some products from Makeup Revolution. I was a bit dubious but as soon as the products arrived, all my concerns went out the window. The packaging looks so sleek and much more expensive than it actually is. I've used the Iconic 3 eyeshadow palette every single day this past week as well as the eyebrow kit. (I could talk for hours about how great the eyebrow kit is!) If you haven't already, Its definitely worth checking them out and ordering some products.

Shop Makeup Revolution here

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x

10 comments:

  1. The coral necklace is stunning.


    Jemma // Jemma In Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the orange necklace! I'm luving big & bold necklaces at the moment
    x tink x allabouttink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they can dress up a casual outfit! x

      Delete
  3. Great favourites! I want to write this post soon too on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to reading it x

      Delete
  4. Love that necklace and flip flops



    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of Makeup Revolution before... you may have started some trouble for my bank account with this post

    I have posted my July favourites over at https://loveonceuponadream.blogspot.com
    if you want to check them out :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *