Sunday, 27 July 2014

Dinner By The Beach



Here is my outfit from our last night in Corfu. The hotel had an a la carte restaurant right on the front of the beach overlooking the sea and Albania in the distance. The food was lovely and we had a brilliant time!






What I Wore 

Shirt - Primark - In stock now - Similar here
Skirt - Next - Similar here
Sunglasses - RayBan - Get them here
Shoes - New Look - Similar here
Bag - New Look - Get it here
Anklet - Accessorize - In stock now - Similar here
Nails - Barry M in Peach Melba - Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x

15 comments:

  1. Great outfit dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit combination. Very simple and chis. I might try for the bag and shoes.
    Susan | classysusie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love tan accessories as they go with everything x

      Delete
  3. Lovely!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print on the skirt! Pairing it with that shirt just looks so comfy! Definetely need to track down a skirt like that here in NZ for when it's summer!

    Tasha | A Winter Daze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I got the outfit idea from Tumblr! x

      Delete
  5. Really cute shorts, and I really love that bag.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! I love your handbag!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've been using it loads this summer x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *