Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Oriental


What I'm Wearing

Top - River Island
Jeans - ASOS (get them here)
Shoes - eBay (get them here)
Bracelets - Topshop (similar here)


I absolutley adore oriental prints (and anything to do with The East to be honest!) so when I saw the beautiful print of this camisole I knew I just had to have it. I actually bought it at the end of last summer but then winter came and I only got round to wearing it for the first time last week...I have a tendency to do that - buy something and then not wear it for months. I always want to save things 'for best' but then end up not wearing them for ages! Does anyone else do that?

Anyway, I've now decided it's a lucky top as I wore it to our pub quiz and we did our best ever - we came 2nd! 

I'm also wearing my new favourite shoes, I felt really guilty buying these as I've bought so many shoes recently but they've already paid for themselves - I've worn them so much, they're super comfy and go with everything. I've wanted some mule type sandals for ages now but found they were all so impractical - if you're after some too, I'd really recommend these as they'e comfy enough for everyday wear.

Laura
x

3 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *