Thursday, 26 June 2014

June Favourites

Tan Laser Cut Flower Clutch


Last minute (as always) I decided that I needed a bag for my holiday. I needed it to be glam enough for our holiday abroad but also good for a festival as I'm off to one next month. After a few stressful trips to the shops, I was able to track down this wristlet clutch bag which also comes with a long strap, perfect for every occasion! 

 Get it here


Travel Miniatures


These are a few of my favourite travel miniatures. I love Aussie shampoos and never go away without them. My hair is always a bit brittle and damaged after being exposed to the sun and the chemicals from the pool and Aussie immediately restores my hair back to its original state!
I also absolutely love Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and it smells amazing. I take the miniature with me almost everywhere at the moment. 

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter - Get it here

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo - Get it here

Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner - Get it here


Dead Sea Minerals Pomegranates Night Cream 


This was given to me as a gift at the beginning of this month. I started using it straight away and have noticed that my skin looks much brighter in the morning. The packaging is really pretty and the cream is silky smooth. It's not the sort of thing which I would have bought for myself, but now, I'm really glad that I have it. I'm excited to see what sort of other things this brand does. 

 Get it here


Sephora Body Wash Capsules


I am really excited to take these Sephora capsules away with me. They come in small pods and are in a variety of fragrances so I can take my pick depending on my mood! They are so easy to pack and also, they're nice and small so they hardly take up any space. They are definitely one of my travel must haves.  

Shop Sephora here

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna
x


5 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the bag, very pretty! The body wash capsules are good, my favorite is the lagoon, hope you like them too.

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am looking forward to trying out some new ones! x

      Delete
  2. Love the tan clutch!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm super looking forward to using it!
      xx

      Delete
  3. When I came upon your site, I must say your webpage is really cool I just love the content, its outstanding ! I’m in a bit of a rush in this instance to completely read your blog but I have favorited it. I will be back when I free up some time. Bravo for a great site.



    No Addiction Powder | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha Price | Fair Look Gold | Body Buildo Powder Price |
    Slim 24 Pro | Step Up Height Increaser | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Plus |
    Shakti Prash Price | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | 5in1 Air Sofa | Zero Addiction Price |
    Hot Shaper Price | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Growth Price | Body Buildo Powder

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *