Wednesday, 7 May 2014

What's In My Handbag


Hi everyone! Even though we've been doing this blog for nearly two years now, we've yet to do a what's in my handbag post. So I thought that I would take the plunge and do one today...

My handbag - H&M - Get it here







What's in my Handbag

1) Red Finsbury Filofax -  Get it here
2) New Look Purse - Similar here
3) Umbrella - Similar here
4) Mulberry Keyring - Similar here
5) Sony Xperia Phone - Shop here
6) Ray Ban Wayfarers - Get them here
7) W H Smiths Pen Duo - Get them here
8) Benefit Posie Tint -Get it here
9) Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss - Get it here
10) Model Co Fibre Lashxtend Mascara - Get it here
11) Paperchase Makeup Bag - Similar here


Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x

14 comments:

  1. Great post!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, it's my favourite bag ever! x

      Delete
  3. I love that babylips colour, so perfect for everyday X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is so nice, H&M are doing some lovely bags at the moment! By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for the details. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold detailing on the purse. I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks super lovely.

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute wallet and purse! Great Post!

    http://sociallyawkwardfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *