Sunday, 18 May 2014

Thursday Night


What I'm Wearing

Top + Necklace - Primark
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - eBay (get them here)
Clutch Bag - Accesorize





Apologies for this rather photo-heavy post but believe me I've been strong, there could have been even more! 

On Thursday I went to the Strand art gallery to see an exhibition by Nicholas de Lacy-Brown. It was a bit of a different night out for me as I must admit, I'm not really much of an art fan, but I figured it was a good excuse to get dressed up and head to London! I actually really enjoyed it though! The art was very modern with lots of very creative pieces. My favourites though, as seen in the pics, were the characters (called Norms) in the settings of famous paintings. I didn't get to buy any pictures though unfortunately, being the poor student that I am! 

Afterwards we went for a yummy dinner at my favourite new restaurant Joe's Southern Kitchen in Covent Garden. If your in London soon I'd really recommend going there. It has great Southern food - the type of thing you'd get in Mississippi I Imagine - and a really nice atmosphere. It's not expensive either and you can get a really good discount if you have a tastecard.

Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

2 comments:

  1. love your shoes! following you now on bloglovin :) hope that you can do the same so that we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun, thank you! The shoes are super comfy as well :) have followed you - speak soon x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *