Tuesday, 20 May 2014

My Summer Swimwear

As summer is fast approaching, I wanted to do a blog post about the swimwear which I'll be wearing on holiday this year. Even though I have a drawer full of them, I wanted to pick and show you my four favourite bikinis at the moment which are all still available to buy. I have limited myself to buying myself two new pieces this year to add to my ever growing collection (which are the first two), and to be honest, was tough choosing! 

Embroidered Bikini - H&M


Get top here
Get bottoms here


Navy and White Striped Bikini - Primark


Similar here


Dark Green Bikini - H&M


Shop trend here


Mix and Match Twist Bikini - Asos


Get top here
Get bottoms here

Thanks for reading :)
Happy swimwear shopping!

Rosanna 
x

10 comments:

  1. I love the top one and the striped one!


    xoxo Britt
    www.thenotebookeffect.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to wearing them!
      x

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Check it out here: http://stressesanddresses.com/2014/05/21/very-inspiring-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one is really lovely. I want to go on holiday now! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one!

    http://memyselfandsummertime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *