Thursday, 15 May 2014

My Skincare Routine



Hi everyone! I hope that whoever is in England is enjoying the lovely sunshine. Today I wanted to do a post about my current skincare routine. I know that everyone has a different routine and uses different products but I've read and watched some really interesting ones recently and so I thought that I would share my own...


Boots Botanics Foaming Cleanser



After washing my face with warm water, I apply Boots Botanics foaming cleanser. This brand has gone through a couple of changes over the past few years but it still remains one of the only cleansers that doesn't irritate my skin and as you only need one pump per application, it lasts for ages.

Get it here


Simple Three Minute Mask



Twice a week I like to use the Simple Three Minute Mask. This is another brand which is great for my skin type, although I do find their moisturiser a bit too heavy. I usually leave it on whilst I'm brushing my teeth and when I wash it off, it leaves my skin feeling super soft. 

Get it here


Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy Cream



Once a day, usually in the evening before I go to bed, I use my Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy cream. Even though the pot looks really small, it lasts a long time. I've had my current pot since the end of January and I'm just about halfway through. This cream gets rid of scars and uneven skin tone and after about a month of using, you can really notice the difference. 

Get it here


Nivea Moisturiser



I always get the travel sized version of this cream as it's a great size to just pop in your handbag without taking up too much space. This cream is a classic and you can't really go wrong with it. Whenever I have dry skin, this clears it up straight away.

Get it here


Sudocrem



Sudocrem really is my solution for everything! Again, I prefer to get the travel sized version as I always take it on holiday with me. If you don't have it, I can't recommend it enough. From spots to sunburn, it solves it all! 

Get it here

Thanks for reading :)
I'd love to hear your recommendations...

Rosanna 
x


4 comments:

  1. Great post dear! Very useful


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post- I've always stayed away from Botanics but might give it a go now if it doesn't irritate your skin, mines reallly sensitive at the moment! Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it. I've been using it for ages and it has never irritated my skin. It also leaves it feeling fresh and smooth. Hope you can find something that works xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *