Friday, 23 May 2014

May Favourites


May is almost over and despite being on a slight spending ban this month, I've still somehow managed to amass a bit of a collection of new products! Hope you enjoy....

Angled Foundation Brush


I've been on the hunt for a new foundation brush since last October and after trawling through review after review on blog posts and Amazon, I ended up with this one. It took ages to arrive but when it finally did, it was so worth it! My foundation looks so much better when I apply it with the brush and at such a bargain, you can't really go very wrong!

Get it here


Collection Mosaic Bronze Glow 


I couldn't resist the pretty colours of this bronzer. My current French Connection bronzer has almost run out and so it was the perfect time to buy one. I had read some pretty good reviews on other peoples blogs and so had to have it. So far, I'm pretty impressed but I'm looking forward to using it when my face gets a bit more tanned. 

Get it here


Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Huckleberry




As a nail varnish addict, I had to buy a new Barry M Gelly polish to add to my collection when I popped into Boots last week. This is a very similar colour to my Models Own nail varnish in Blueberry Muffin but has a shinier finish. It has stayed on my nails for a lot longer than other nail varnishes and I know that it will be a colour that I'll wear a lot over the forthcoming months. 

Get it here


Bikini - H&M


Get top here
Get bottoms here

As summer is almost upon us and holiday time is near, I decided that it was about time to do some holiday shopping! Even though I am in no need of any more swimwear, who can really resist buying something new? (See my swimwear blog post here) I usually go for relatively plain swimwear. It's not because I don't like patterned ones, I just feel like it's difficult to find patterns which I like and which suit me. However, I am always on the lookout!

Thanks for reading :)
Rosanna 
x

18 comments:

  1. Everything looks lovely!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute pics. I've never thought about an angled foundation brush. I wonder how it differs from the regular foundation brush.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really impressed with it x

      Delete
  3. The Barry M nail varnish looks amazing, absolutely love the colour. Definitely going to have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey loving your blog! please check out mine if you want :) http://thatbeautylife.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Barry M polish looks lovely, I love the Gelly range! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too, it lasts such a long time x

      Delete
  6. ahh i love this post! i'm obsessed with that bikini

    - katie
    http://cherryeclipse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that swimsuit is so cute! I can't stop buying them either haha I have way too many but just can't stop.. would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, It's a problem! Will definitely check out your blog, thanks for the comment xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *