Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Summer Wishlist


1,2,3,4,5,6


Summer is coming and therefore I want to buy loads of new clothes!...and shoes! I really can't justify a shopping spree at the moment though as I've just quit my job. Why isn't there a Christmas-style summer celebration where your family and friends have to buy you presents? I suppose I'll just have to make do with looking at my wishlist for now...


...and sorry to be really cheeky BUT I just couldn't miss the opportunity to ask you to vote for us in the amazing Company Style Blogger Awards 2014. You can nominate us here or by the link in the sidebar. We're trying for the Best Blogging Duo or Team category. We have no idea if we stand a chance but if you're a fan of the blog it would really mean the world to us if you could vote :) thanks in advance!


Laura
x

4 comments:

  1. fab wishlist girl!! love it all

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Have followed you - Laura xx

      Delete
  2. I love those leather shorts, so cute! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wish list!
    Love the black leather shorts :)

    Jess x

    indieloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *