Monday, 28 April 2014

Pastel Eye Make Up


Hi everyone! Lately, I have been stuck in somewhat of an eyeshadow rut. I have been using the same two colours for a few months now and I wanted to break out of my routine and mix things up a bit. I read an article not so long ago about pastel eyeshadows and I wanted to give it a go. Using my French Connection Eyeshadow Palette, I was able to achieve the results I wanted and I will definitely be doing it again...


How I Got The Look


1) I started with a clean base after using a set powder all over my face. 

2) I then covered my whole eye in a lilac eyeshadow shade



3) Using a darker purple, I contoured the outer edges and blended out



4) Then, still using the dark purple, I dipped an eyeliner brush in water and lined my upper lash line with the eyeshadow, creating an eyeliner line. 

5) Then I coated my lashes in Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Very Black



6) Using the same eyeliner brush, I lined my lower lash line and finished blending the eyeshadow

Products I used

Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Get it here

Eyeshadow - French Connection Eyeshadow Palette - Get it here

Mascara - Maybelline Great Lash - Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for following me in Bloglovin! I didn't know your blog but definitely I'm ollowing back, I enjoyed reading this make up tutorial (I don't know anything about make up...) and your outfits (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great dear

    https://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. Lovely Blog.
    I am following your blog. pls follow back,xxx
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *