Saturday, 19 April 2014

My Favourite Spring Nail Polishes





Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend! I have done a bit of nail polish shopping recently and I wanted to do a blog post on my favourite spring colours which I have been wearing non stop over the past month. Hope you enjoy...


Models Own Fruit Pastel Nail Polish in Blueberry Muffin




Get it here



Seventeen Colour Clash Nail Effects in In The Surf




Get it here



Nails Inc Polish in Basil Street




Get it here



Kiko Nail Lacquer in 216 Satin Pastel Pink




Get it here


Thanks for reading!

Rosanna
x


6 comments:

  1. I love the Nails Inc Basil street polish.. lovely neutral colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it goes really well with everything! x

      Delete
  2. Oooooo I love the colour clash nail effects one! I may have to do some nail varnish shopping soon!

    www.randombrilliancewithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look lovely - especially the nails inc one, it looks so chic. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I feel very chic when I wear it! x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *