Thursday, 17 April 2014

Get Ready With Me: Springtime Look

Hi everyone! I uploaded my first ever Get Ready With Me video a few days ago and I thought that I would do an accompanying blog post explaining a bit more about the products I used. Check out the video below....




I started with Skin Doctors Gammy Hydroxy Cream which I am completely obsessed with and couldn't recommend enough (See my blog post about it here) I use it twice a day and it evens out my skin tone amazingly...

Get it here


Then I followed with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, I'm not crazy about primers as all the ones I have used in the past haven't been great but if I feel I do need a primer, I use this one (Check out my post about it here)

Get it here


Next I applied my foundation. Because I wanted a slightly more tanned look, I used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Nude (021)

Get it here


For my cheeks I used the Clinique Shimmering Tones Powder in Shimmering Berries (01)
This powder has the prettiest collection of colours and is absolutely perfect for spring, the packaging is also amazing and looks great in my makeup bag!

Get it here


For eyeshadow, I used my Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad in Spicy (102) and I used the second colour in to cover my whole eyelid and then contoured with the first and third colours. 

Get it here


I lined the top of my lash line with Models Co Eyeliner in Black (01), leaving my lower lash line clear. 

Get it here


Then, I applied two coats of Model Co Fibre Lastxtend Mascara in Extreme Black. I love this mascara because on the other side there is a built in mirror which comes in very handy!

Get it here

For my lips, I lined them with Lancome lip liner in Rose The and filled them in with Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink which has been featured in my monthly favourites. I love this colour for spring as it's not too dark. 

Get lip liner here
Get lipstick here

After finishing my make up, I used my Remington Keratin Therapy Pro Volume Brush (See my review here) to add a bit of volume to my hair which only took about five minutes. I added some volume at the roots and then also at the ends of my hair. 

Get it here


For my nails, I applied Seventeen Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Mint Choc Chip as a base and then, once it was dry, I applied Seventeen Colour Clash Nail Effects in In The Surf on the top. I just picked it up last week in Boots and so far, I'm pretty impressed. 

Get it here
Get it here



For my outfit, I wore my new Boohoo swing dress which I bought last week. I accessorized with a selection of jewellery from New Look and Matalan and added my ankle boots from TU. 

Thanks so much for watching and reading and don't forget to enter our beauty giveaway here!

Rosanna 
x

*Disclaimer - All products were bought with my own money :)

10 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award so you can head over to my blog and check out my post! You have a great blog by the way

    Ellie xox
    http://imjustagirl17.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have at least one new post a day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog so I follow you on Bloglovin. It would be nice if you check out my blog to and maybe follow me back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. More info is on my blog :) http://tamarasbeautytalk.blogspot.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love those boots! And the nail varnish looks great too!
    www.randombrilliancewithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *