Friday, 25 April 2014

April Favourites

Midi Rings






I'm not really supposed to be spending much money this month but the day before yesterday I had a sneaky shopping trip and picked up these midi rings in Matalan. I hadn't really liked any midi rings that I had seen before but these were so lovely and dainty so obviously I had to have them!

Shop Matalan Midi Rings here



Soap & Glory: The Righteous Butter




This month I have been re-discovering my love for The Righteous Butter by Soap & Glory! For my birthday in November, my sister gave me a selection of Soap & Glory miniature body butters and as I used up the Righteous butter pot so quickly I knew that I had to buy a full sized one. It smells absolutely amazing and makes my skin feel so soft whenever I use it. 

Get it here



Aussie Hair Products


My hair hasn't been in the best condition recently and so using Aussie products for the last month has helped a lot. The conditioner is my absolute favourite conditioner ever and my hair feels so soft whenever I use it. The Aussie Dual Personality Texturising Gel Spray is another one of my all time favorites and this month I have been using it before I dry my hair and I have noticed that my hair looks much more sleek because of it.

Miracle Moist Shampoo - get it here
Dual Personality Gel Spray - get it here
3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner - get it here



Percy & Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask


Another hair care product! I knew that I needed a hair mask and discovered that I had almost a full tube of the Percy & Reed hair mask. I have been using this once a week, using the same technique as a hairdresser taught me and I am super pleased with the results. Hopefully I will have happy, healthy hair come the summer!

Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

Rosanna 
x

10 comments:

  1. I love Aussie hair products! I always end up going back to them after trying new products. I love your midi rings! They're gorgeous! Great post, lovely x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midi rings are gorgeous! I'm a big fan of the Aussie conditioner too. X

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The S&G products are lovely - I love the scent! & those rings are gorgeous :) x

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those rings

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *