Monday, 31 March 2014

Spring is here!



What I'm Wearing

Shirt - New Look (get it here)
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Office
Flower Ring - H&M
Heart Ring - River Island (get it here)

*

Nails - Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in All Yarned Up


I can't believe how nice the weather has been the last few days. Though I appreciate you can't tell from these pictures...it has been sunny and it's warm I promise! I think the pattern on this shirt is so pretty, I know I'll be wearing it all through SS14 :)

Those of you who follow us on Instagram will already have seen this nail varnish, I'm a bit obsessed with it tbh - will they ever stop inventing fun new nail varnishes? I sure hope not.



Laura
x

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love that shirt

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pattern is so pretty! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Love your blog, have followed you x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *