Wednesday, 26 March 2014

March Favourites

Marks and Spencer's Nature's Extracts




I absolutely love this bath and body collection by M&S. The packaging is really pretty and the prices are affordable. My favourite item from the collection is the Peach and Almond Cream Bath with added moisturiser. It lasts for absolutely ages and smells really really good.

Shop the collection here


Daisy Print Swing Dress


I actually did a separate blog post on this dress (See here) but I wanted to include this dress in my monthly favourites as I love it so much! I hope to wear it a lot more once the weather gets nice again. I've belted it in the picture above but it also looks great without.

Get it here

Kiko Smart Lipstick in 915





I bought this lipstick when we were in Barcelona just before Christmas last year but as it was really similar to my Rimmel Apocalips, I didn't use it. However, this month I have worn it a lot. It isn't as long lasting as the Apocalips but it has a really nice smooth matte quality to it and also it has a great vanilla smell which I wasn't expecting!

Get it here

Thanks for reading!

Rosanna 
x

2 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *