Tuesday, 7 January 2014

What I Got In The Sales

Hi everyone :) Really sorry about the recent blog neglect. First, we had the craziness of Christmas and then we've both been ill - colds and sickness = not fun! We even had to cancel our NYE plans and both spent the night at home. I actually couldn't even manage to stay up and was in bed as 12pm struck - I am such a party animal!

However, on a happier note I actually did really well in the post-xmas sales this year. Thought I'd do a little post to share my goodies. I got a couple of things on boxing day as I was working in our town center. I am not normally a fan of the boxing day sales but as I was there anyway I thought it rude not to have a little look in River Island and Topshop! Then when I was really ill I decided to cheer myself up by hitting the ASOS sale (retail therapy from the comfort of my sofa!). I did go a bit mad but hey, I spent New Years in bed for crying out loud - I deserve a treat...or two...or three...or four...




Snood - River Island £10 (get it here)


Scarf - River Island £5 (in other colours here)


Dress - Topshop £20 (get it here now reduced to £15!)


Dress - ASOS £19 (get it here)


Dress - ASOS £11 (get it here)


Turban Hat - ASOS £7 (get it here)


Shoes - ASOS £35 (get them here and here)



Has anyone else done a sales haul post? Would love to see.


Laura
x


2 comments:

  1. That snood looks so snug and perfect and omg those heels are so pretty! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've worn the snood like everyday since I've got it - its so warm! Xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *