Monday, 13 January 2014

Tartan Dungarees

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago for an Xmas family event. I think that's actually where I picked up my cold but I took these pictures early on in the day so it's OK! I love these dungarees sooooo much that I could actually cry, whenever I wear them I just feel good. I bought them when I saw the lovely Lydia from fashioninflux wearing them last summer- see how she wore them here 
(P.S she is so gorgeous!).




What I'm Wearing

Dungarees - Glamorous
Jumper - Primark
Boots - Marks and Spencers

*

Lipstick - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush (get it here)




Laura
X

11 comments:

  1. such a cute dress! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun, thanks for the lovely comment. Have followed you - your blog looks great! Speak soon xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! I love this post it's so inspirational ! i'm just starting out blogging and would love for you to take a look!
    fashionandfiona.blogspot.co.uk/
    Much Love
    Fiona xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - thanks for your comment, so sweet of you. We're following you - your blog is so cute! xx

      Delete
  3. I like your dress so much!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those dungarees, tartan is so pretty! And your boots are lovely too!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and the tartan is really doing it for me - I LOVE TARTAN! such cool style. Followed on bloglovin and gfc, looking forward ot more! I have a blog as well if you fancy a nosy!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya - thanks for your lovely comment. Will follow you back xx

      Delete
  6. So fresh and preppy chic!

    Montaine
    iammontaine.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *