Tuesday, 21 January 2014

January Favourites & Banishing The Blues

I just wanted to do a quick blog post about a few things which I've been loving since Christmas. As Laura said in a past blog post, we've both been a bit ill over the past few weeks and so I've been on the mission to look for things to cheer me up!

To start with, here are a few pictures which I have taken over the holidays including a great day in York and my lovely cousin's 21st:





As I wasn't really in the mood to move at all over Christmas, I didn't really get to any of the sales but I did go into Accessorize the other day and went a bit mad over the bracelets. Here are some that I just couldn't resist:













Another thing which I am becoming a tiny bit obsessed with is Green Ice Tea. I first discovered it when I was in Rome last summer but now it's available in England now (yay!).



Arizona Green Tea (Get it here)


I've also been loving my Number 7 mini nail polishes which I got for Christmas. My favourite shade is Temptress and I've been wearing it non stop!



Get it here


Happy 2014!


Rosanna
x

4 comments:

  1. Great Post! Arizona green tea sounds like a nice drink :) Anyway you guys have a nice writing style. Followed! It would also be really nice if you can check my blog out. I'll be greatly appreciated :) xx

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bracelets at accessorize. All their items are so adorable I wish I could just buy the whole store! X

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *