Saturday, 14 December 2013

Barcelona Nights





My apologies for the headless huntsman look! My face was just not working :) v strange expression, would have been more scary trust me! Anyhoo...these pics are from our trip to Barcelona which was amazing. We went out to visit a lovely friend and did loads of fun Spanish-y things such as having tapas, which is when I wore this outfit. I am in love with these Forever 21 faux-leather shorts, they are super comfy which was unexpected, would definitely recommend.

What I'm Wearing

Shirt - Ralph Lauren (boys!)
                                                       Shorts - Forever 21 (similar here)
Boots - BHS
Bag - Matalan





 Laura
x

10 comments:

  1. love the shorts and bag, great outfit doll!
    So jel you went to Barcelona.
    xx

    BlueVioletHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty ! love your bag !! Would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Would love to follow each other xx

      Delete
  3. perfect outfit......
    pant color is so nice....


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! So cute
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???
    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back

    My Blog: Beauty-Fulll

    Facebook
    Twitter
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun, thanks for commenting - we don't really do GFC but would love to follow you on Blogger...? xx

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *