Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Winter Sun



I'm ridiculously in love with furry gilets, they are the Best. Things. Ever. To add an extra layer I actually popped a little Barbour-esque wax jacket under it too but although it looked nice it photographed rather weirdly! I'm really into popping my furs over jackets at the mo, its a nice 'middle ground' before I need to start wearing a proper coat, which I fear will be very soon.

P.S I was taking street style shots in Sloane Square today for a university project, went to ask this one woman, turned around and it was only Tara Palma-Tompkinson! Exciting times in my life :) unfortunately she got in a taxi before I could ask for the shot.

Anyway...
What I'm wearing

Faux fur gilet - H&M
Top - YesStyle
Jeans - Forever 21 (get them here)
Boots - New Look (get them here)


Laura

4 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *