Monday, 21 October 2013

Tuscan Wedding


This past weekend I've been in Tuscany for another cousin's wedding! I was lucky enough to do a little bit of sightseeing whilst I was there and it was lovely being back in Florence again. The wedding itself was on Saturday and it was actually really warm and sunny. I did have a wrap cardigan but I didn't wear it much, I even had to dig my sunglasses out. 

The dress that I wore was featured in a fashion haul here. I just bought it on the intention of wearing it to the wedding as it went well with my lace heels but I actually really like it and I think it would be great for any Christmas party.

 My cousin got married in a castle in his military outfit (including a sword) which was amazing and then there was a super fun reception with an eight course dinner. Yum. 


What I Wore

Dress - New Look (Get it here)
Shoes - New Look
Nails- Impress in Rated R (Get them here)
Lips - Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial (Get it here)

Rosanna
x

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love the dress ♥

    By the way, I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *