Monday, 7 October 2013

Folksy Orange



I've just started university (eek!) and this is what I wore on my first day. I'm doing Fashion Marketing and Journalism so I had to make an effort - you don't want to be shown up on the first day!

This is actually the second time I've started uni, Rosanna and I started a course together two years ago but didn't stay long as it just wasn't right for us at all. I was a little nervous going this time as a) I was on my own and b) I'm 20 so older than the average student but I've actually had a great first couple of weeks. I've met loads of nice people and many are in similar situations and the same age or older than me. It feels right this time so fingers crossed for the 3 years to come!

Has anyone else just started uni? What did you wear? I'd love to see!

What I'm Wearing
Blouse - Miss Selfridge 
Jeans - New Look
Boots - Promod (in The Czech Republic (and only £10 in the sale - amaze!))
Bag - Yesstyle


Laura
X

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look! The blouse is beautiful!*_*
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Its definitely a favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, li alguns posts do seu blog e achei muito interessante,com certeza você tem potencial, vi que você é uma pessoa esforçada que só quer falar e ser ouvida na blogosfera, assim como eu. Posso dizer que gostei muito do que li, sei que será um grande blog pois é de fácil entendimento e o conteúdo é gostoso de ler. Sou Luciana Shirley do blog http://coisasecoisasdalu.blogspot.com.br/ se desejar me visite e siga, mas só se gostar, eu vou retribuir seguindo também o seu.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *