Sunday, 1 September 2013

Wall Art

So the other day I popped into Dunelm with my mum. It was just on the intention of walking in, buying some coat hangers and leaving but anybody who knows me knows that I have an unhealthy obsession with Dunelm, almost to the extent that I know pretty much every homeware item currently in there! So, unsurprisingly, I got sidetracked. I had spotted this stag print in there the week before and really wanted it but didn't have anywhere to put it, and as it was still there when I went back I just had to have it!





I have put it above my bed (bumping off the print that was there before, sorry!) and it really goes with everything else that is in my room and the colour scheme. I also noticed some other accessories, so i'll probably be back in there soon buying the mug!

Get the printed canvas here

Rosanna
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *